Tags

, , ,

Just a quick update:

The survey and sea trial went great on Monday. Only a few minor issues were found.

  • The starboard upper shroud swage has a tiny crack in it so we’re having a rigger replace the whole run after we close on the boat.
  • The VHF radio does not seem to transmit so we’re having it replaced with a newer/fancier version that does AIS as well.
  • The house and starter batteries need replacing so we’re going to have the starter battery changed out before we bring her home, but will probably tackle the larger house battery afterward.
  • The engine tachometer isn’t showing the right RPMs so we’re going to have a mechanic check it out and recalibrate it.
  • And lastly, the anchor light isn’t working so the rigger is going to change it out for us as well.

We took lots of video of the survey, haul out, and sea trial and will be editing it down soon, but in the mean time, here are a few photos of Monday.

SailingIntoTheBlue